電影《速度與激情》的特別行動即將上映。
跑車、美女、速度、激情……無數的詞匯沖刺在影片里。驚險刺激的賽車、感人暖心的情感。無不是《速度7》的成功之處。
今天,跟著
Drag racing or death.
-賽車或死亡。
You are standing in the wrong on,bitch.
-你站錯了隊,婊子!
Because Ill be there to kick your ass if you aint.
如果你表現不好,我會殺了你。
And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
-我們的熱火瞬間點燃了夜晚。
Couldnt slow down so we had to crash it.
-永遠不要放慢速度,寧愿粉身碎骨。
We the family and loyalty never change up.
我們親如一家,彼此永遠忠誠。
You can catch me kiss in my girl with both eye closed.
-親吻女孩時,我會閉上眼睛。
I see some people ahead that we go pass.
-我們必須超越前面的對手。
I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
-我從不害怕死亡,只是害怕死亡。
I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能指指點點。
We the family and loyalty never change up.
-有人評論足,我就讓你閉嘴。
Show them the respect they deserve,or it weakens us.
-給予他們應有的尊重,否則驕兵必敗。
Nobody makes me do anything I dont want to.
-沒有人能強迫我做我不想做的事。
Some things you just have to take on faith.
——有時你只需依靠信念。
It takes an amazing woman.Hes an amazing guy.
You dont know me,Youre about to.
-如果你不認識我,你很快就會認識我。
want to catch the big fish,deep water to get.
-想釣大魚,得到深水。
if you want to use violence,we can try.
-如果你想使用暴力,我們可以試試。
I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
-我從沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。
she survived. Shes in hell for a walk,stronger.
-她活了下來。她在地獄里走了一會兒,變得更強壯了。
Im living philosophy: I never participate in the game.
-我活著的想法:我從不參與游戲。
Guys. Do something,my butt sitting below the tank!
-伙計們!做點什么,我的屁股
I couldnt believe it,they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gram chips.
-我簡直不敢相信他們偷坦克只是為了搶85克芯片。
I with Shaw cooperation,material,weapons,money,woman… What are the.
-我和肖合作,物質,武器,金錢,女人…什么都有。
I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.
-我從沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。現在是的。我們也是。
something we carry together,he went to have a look two people together are better than one.
-有事大家一起扛,他去照顧 兩個人在一起總比一個人強。
as the “amnesty” and “amnesty”,the day we were born,these words will disappear.
-就像大赦和特赦 一樣,這些詞在我們出生的那一天就消失了。
Enough. I dont know anything,but at least know one thing:dont make me do things I dont want to.
-夠了,我什么都不知道!但至少我知道一件事:不要強迫我做我不想做的事。
Remember,the second you go through those doors,everything changes,Our old life is done.
-記住!一旦你踏進那扇門,一切都變了,過去的生活就不復存在了。
Father,thank you for the gathering of friends.Father,we give thanks for all the choices weve made,because thats what makes us who we are.Let us forever cherish the loved ones weve lost along the way.
-主啊,謝謝你讓我們的朋友團聚,主啊,謝謝你的選擇,因為那些今天取得成就的人,我們將永遠珍惜我們一路失去的愛人。