海盜電臺經典臺詞
1、Thick Kevin:When I was swimming,I passed by a squirrel.I said,"Mr.Squirrel,why are you swimming on your back?""Well,I swim on my back to keep my nuts dry."
糊涂凱文:當我游泳的時候,一群松鼠從我身邊游過,我說"松鼠先生,你為什么仰泳?""我仰泳是害怕我的堅果(蛋蛋)弄濕"。(英文nut有堅果還有蛋蛋的意思)
Quentin:You can't do this.
你不能這么做。
Count:Why not?It's just a word!
為什么不?只是一個單詞而已。
2、Quentin:Charming thought,but here's the simple situation.The authorities already dislike us.If you do this they will hate us,and by hook or by crook,they'll find a way to close us down.
非常好的想法,但這里有一個很明顯的問題。當局(政府)早就不喜歡我們了,如果你再這么做,他們會仇恨我們的,他們就會千方百計不擇手段的,找個機會把我們給關掉。
3、Count:They can't close us down.We're pirates.That's why we're sitting out here in the middle of the freaking ocean.
他們沒有關掉我們,我們是海盜,這就是我們之所以能在這里的原因,在這個糟糕透頂的大海中。
4、Quentin:Believe me,they will find a way.Governments loathe people being free.
相信我他們肯定會找到收拾我們的理由,政府不喜歡看到群眾言論自由。
5、Carl:It's just that the first moment I saw you,I fell in love with you,instantly,and I thought that, if I got luckier than any man has ever got, it would be a tragedy if I didn't have. . .A condom.I can see how that was just sick and very wrong, and so I'm gonna take the condom out of my pocket and I'm throwing the condom into the North Sea.You see, I already adore you. I hope one day we'll get married and have children.
只因我看你的第一眼的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了,而且我想既然我能比其他男人都幸運,如果我不能有一個**套,那真是太可憐了。我知道這樣很不應該太不對了,所以我要從我的口袋里把**套拿出來,把**套丟盡北海里。你要明白,我真得很愛慕你。我希望有一天我們可以結婚,可以擁有我們的小孩。
6、Quentin:I hope so.Because if word gets out that you're here to spy on us,I think you may have trouble hanging on to your testicles
我希望你是個粉絲,因為如果我發現你是來偵察我們的,那么你的蛋蛋估計就不會掛的那么穩當了。
7、Thick Kevin:As some of you know,my wife left me after 17 hours of marriage,but I survived that because I live for music.And now,with nothing else to live for,I'm willing to die for it as well.
糊涂凱文:你們知道,僅17個消失,我的妻子就離我而去,但我之所以繼續活下去是因為我是為音樂而活的,既然現在已經沒有東西讓我生存下去了,我愿意為音樂獻身。
8、Dave: How did you get all them girls?
你是怎么把妞兒都泡到手的?
Mark: Simple. Don't say anything at all.
很簡單,保持沉默就可以了。
Carl: Nothing?
不說話?
Mark: Nothing. Then, when the tension becomes too much to bear, you finally, finally, you just say: "How about it, then?"
不說話,到最后實在不行了,你只要,你最后只要說"怎么樣,那么..."
9、You know, one tiny little "fuck.
有一天,在理想的國度里,我們可以在電臺說“自*”。
10、Something that's at the top of a coat and attached to the coat
是一種鳥,但它戴著帽子。
11、Don't miss Simple Simon's Super Sunday Smashes. I'm Simon.
你假如沒淹死的話,我們倒還能幫你戒煙戒毒。
12、But one idea has defeated them all,
它們就像骯臟的水溝夾帶著不負責任的商業行為。
13、But Elenore will, of course,be totally exclusive to her lucky husband
因為這里是世界上最壞的地方。
14、Excuse me, everyone.Could I introduce Carl, my godson?
你母親把你送來這里,就是希望海風能改變你的惡習?
15、Here, I hope you gentlemen can take it.
有*愛,**和酒精。
16、For my eyes only.W-A-R. Gonna tear you apart.
亞伯拉罕·林肯曾說過一個勇于認錯的男人才是真的有肚量。
17、ANGUS: Turkey time.
她是全世界最棒的白人靈魂樂歌手。
18、- Just be quick.- I think you can be pretty sure
那些在我們偉大的國家,染毒癮的犯罪者。
19、ALL DAYAND ALL OF THE NIGHT PLAYING
您正在收聽搖滾電臺我是伯爵,希望您踴躍收聽。
20、They can't close us down. We're pirates.That's why we're sitting out here
相信我,他們有辦法政府最憎恨自由的人民。
21、- How much longer?- No time at all. There she is.
一起用興奮劑與搖滾樂來逍遙度日。
22、But my aim is not to offend, it is to entertain.
但我的目的不是要不禮貌,而是要娛樂大眾。
23、but the people who love to rock and to roll
現在是晚上九點,世界上所有無趣的人。